The NMFWA workshop was a success! It was busy (sessions, meetings, socials, etc.), but I managed to find a few spare hours to go birding. I only added a few extra species to my total for the trip, but one was new: Brewer's Sparrow. They are about the plainest brown bird ever, but hey, it's new to me, so it's exciting! I went out to Pagago Park Thursday morning with Michael, Rick, and Chester:

Red-tailed hawk nesting in a saguaro cactus:
Here are Mike, Rick, and Chester at the banquet (a BBQ at Rawhide, a staged Western Town):
The new National Military Fish and Wildlife Association Board of Directors:
And finally, my poster for the Legacy Project we got funded this year (more desert work!):

Red-tailed hawk nesting in a saguaro cactus:
Here are Mike, Rick, and Chester at the banquet (a BBQ at Rawhide, a staged Western Town):
The new National Military Fish and Wildlife Association Board of Directors:
And finally, my poster for the Legacy Project we got funded this year (more desert work!):
No comments:
Post a Comment