Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'M A WINNER!

That's right, I won! I'm a sub for a BUNKO team made up of members from the ERDC-EL, and I won Most Bunkos last night (my prize was an awesome 3ft-tall candle holder), even though I was robbed and didn't get to count one of the Bunkos because I was "tricked" into rolling before the bell was rung to start the round! I would have won Most Games too, but you know the rules, only one prize per player... I even won the Travel once (I'm pictured with my Bunko hat and Travel glasses above - trying to smile while laughing). I know many of you reading this are thinking "You nerd, why are you bragging about playing Bunko?" and the rest of you are thinking "There goes Denise again, bragging about winning, no matter what it is she won..." Sorry, I could not resist. This blog works just like hanging my winning Yahtzee scores on the fridge (watch out Robyn, you're going down next month)! Anyway, Bunko is a fun game and I like the ladies that let me play with them once in a while. They're loud and funny, and there's always great dessert (bonus)!

No comments: