Sunday, February 22, 2009

FINAL TOUCHES

We are SO ready (read: anxious) for our little man to make his grand entrance! We spent the weekend cleaning house and completing our final preparations for his arrival... I washed all the baby bedding again to freshen it up (even though Mouton promptly snuggled right back into the Pack-N-Play... I guess we'll be washing those sheets again when James actually comes home), Jay bathed the cats so that they would be also be freshened up (nobody likes a "smelly cat"), I pre-addressed the birth announcement envelopes, and Jay put the finishing touches on his bookshelf and the map frame, then hung them up along with the camera for the baby monitor that Daryl and Margie sent us (and it works great by the way). The map really brightens up this side of the nursery (thanks again David and Taryn):

Here is a close-up of the rowboat bookshelf Jay built, complete with hand rails and rope cleat:

And the first "person" to use the new bathtub was Jude, and she loved it (yeah, right):

No comments: