Sunday, June 14, 2009

SILLY PORTRAITS

We ended up with mostly funny faces from James when we attempted to take his 3-month portraits last weekend, so we thought we'd share a few of our favorites. Here he is lounging in his Boppy:
Here he is attempting to sit in his Bumbo chair (with a pillow behind his head for support, since he can't sit unassisted yet):
And here he is looking a bit surprised:

Tonight Mommy finally got James to laugh!! (I had been getting pretty jealous of Jay...)

The boy was smiling so big at me when I was telling him that the cow says "moo" (he was "reading" his new soft book from Nikhil, which obviously has a picture of a cow on it) that I started giggling uncontrollably (I have that habit sometimes). My giggling started James giggling with real, no-doubt-about-it laughs! Of course, I laughed even harder, so that made James throw some squeals into the mix. I laughed so hard I cried. Then I thanked James for making my day. What an awesome kid!

No comments: