Tuesday, April 7, 2015

JAMES' 20 QUESTIONS: 2015, AGE 6

I almost forgot to do these this year... The other night as we were driving home from the gym, James said "Mama, remember when I was 5?" Uh, yeah... it wasn't THAT long ago Bub Bubs... "Well, remember when you asked me what my favorite stuff was? I want to do that again!" Doh! (I TOLD you this boy has a better memory than his mama!)


(As always, answers are recorded verbatim)
  1. What is your favorite color? Blue
  2. What is your favorite toy? Legos
  3. What is your favorite thing to eat? Waffles
  4. What is your favorite thing to drink? Juice
  5. What is your favorite thing to wear? Costumes
  6. What is your favorite game? Minecraft. On PLAYSTATION!
  7. What is your favorite animal? Wolf. I can be brave of wolves.
  8. What is your favorite song? Spiderman
  9. What is your favorite book? Well, I think... Well, it is... Well, the Lego book. In my backpack. (actually a comic book/magazine)
  10. Who is your best friend? Eli! (and from school?) Ashia and Adrian! (anyone else?) And Manu! (I was hoping he'd say Cora...)
  11. What is your favorite thing to do with Cora? Play video games
  12. What is your favorite thing to do with mama? Kiss
  13. What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Play video games (this boy might be a bit too obsessed with video games for my liking...)
  14. What do you want to be when you grow up? A police officer (aw, first time not saying "a daddy"...)
  15. What are you afraid of? Invisible Man
  16. What is your favorite type of adventure? Adventures with waterfalls
  17. What makes you happy? Daddy being silly
  18. What makes you sad? Cora calling me names
  19. What is your favorite movie? Avengers
  20. What is your favorite TV show? The Flash

No comments: