Last night we were up late playing with James and were able to catch one of his adorable "I'm happy and content" noises on video. It's right at the end of this little 45 second clip:
How precious is that!! I love just watching him move! Our Cameras will be here on Friday. Jamie and I will both have one so we can all hook up together! We got the same kind you guys did. It still won't be the same as seeing him in person. I can't wait! Love all of you!
How precious! He looks more like a little baby boy rather than a newborn now. It is amazing how quickly they change right before our eyes. I am so glad you all are keeping us updated with all these great pictures and video clips. We miss ya'll.
2 comments:
How precious is that!! I love just watching him move! Our Cameras will be here on Friday. Jamie and I will both have one so we can all hook up together! We got the same kind you guys did. It still won't be the same as seeing him in person. I can't wait!
Love all of you!
How precious! He looks more like a little baby boy rather than a newborn now. It is amazing how quickly they change right before our eyes. I am so glad you all are keeping us updated with all these great pictures and video clips. We miss ya'll.
Post a Comment