Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'M A DADDY!

James Henry Lindsay IV has arrived!
Born on March 3, 2009 at 5:29 PM
8 lbs exactly, 20 3/4 inches
Both Denise and James are doing great!
Stay tuned for the birth story, James' coming-home day, more photos, and all those details you know Denise can't wait to share with you! Here is one last photo, of our little pirate baby:

Love Jay

3 comments:

Margie said...

OMG! He is beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for bringing this special little creature into this world!!! He was born almost exactly to the minute 50 years after me! I couldn't ask for a better Birthday gift than to be a Great Aunt!! I feel like I did the day you were born Denise... I was running around telling everyone I was an Aunt! I love all three of you!! Kisses to my Grand Nephew!

editor said...

Hi Denise and Jay! I can't wait to hear the birth story. Congratulations. What a cutie baby James is!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the new parents & Welcome Baby James!!! He is adorable & I'm glad to hear that your labor & delivery went smoothly!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!! XOXOXO