Wednesday, May 6, 2009

POSER

Jay took some really amazing portraits of James last night. Granted, he had an unbelievably handsome subject who behaved wonderfully, but still, the man has talent!

Jay titled this photo "I'm so cute I pinch my own cheeks":

We think James liked the attention (his mommy, daddy, and grandma were all standing around him making goofy faces and silly noises, trying to get him to look at the camera instead of the ceiling fan). We're planning to take these photos monthly to document James' growth and changing features, as well as for one of those 12-month keepsake frames.

When we tried the tummy pose, James surprised us by showing off his growing neck strength. This drew lots of "whoo-hoo's" and "good job's" from his adoring crowd. He always holds his head high when he's on our chests or shoulders, but rarely this high when he's on his tummy. We're so proud!

And I can't leave you without a close-up. I think Jay caught the sparkle in James' eyes here:

3 comments:

artofthejohn said...

Love the pics. That's one handsome fella.

Unknown said...

Baby James looks like Jean!:)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute :) What a lil blessing!
love, Jen