Wednesday, July 15, 2009

JAMES IN A BALL CAP

James got a really cute outfit from our church friends, the Ashby's, who also happen to work with us. His head finally fit into the matching ball cap, so we sent him to daycare looking mighty adorable yesterday:

When we got home that night, I wanted just one more picture before I changed him. He was not amused:
He's actually standing against the couch in the photo. I had set him down so nicely, fixed his hat, got a smile out of him, then reached for the camera... at which point he lost his patience. He arched his back, planted his feet on the cushions, and in no uncertain terms let me know that it was not time for a photo op, but rather for his dinner! (We hadn't posted an "Angry James" photo since March, so we figured we were due for one... besides, he's extra cute when he's mad, dontcha think?)

No comments: