James has been getting more and more silly over the past week, so we thought we'd share some of his silliness with you to get your Friday started...
He's now a fan of placing random objects on his head (and he has pretty good balance): 

He likes the new mesh laundry basket I bought recently. His favorite activity is to throw an object into it, then crawl in after it to retrieve it. This usually results in the basket upending itself over his entire body:

He's a pro with his new sippy cups. They are the Dr. Brown's and are probably the 10th variety we tried (on David & Taryn's suggestion). They work more like a regular cup (requiring less suction), and that seems to have been key to getting James to drink out of them on his own. Of course, he does have an interesting technique. No matter how high we fill it, he just HAS to tip his head way back, and he always holds them one-handed, with both head and arm resting against the back of his highchair for support:
And finally, the kid likes pickles. Sweet pickles, at least. I've been craving them lately (I won't admit how many jars we've purchased in the past few weeks), and James was showing curiosity, so I let him taste. Even though his little cheeks puckered, they were an instant hit. Now I can't eat a pickle without sharing:
I wonder what our little entertainer will learn this weekend to make us smile?...
And finally, the kid likes pickles. Sweet pickles, at least. I've been craving them lately (I won't admit how many jars we've purchased in the past few weeks), and James was showing curiosity, so I let him taste. Even though his little cheeks puckered, they were an instant hit. Now I can't eat a pickle without sharing:
I wonder what our little entertainer will learn this weekend to make us smile?...
No comments:
Post a Comment