OK blog readers, we're issuing a final plea here... Remember that birthday mission we assigned on James' behalf over 3 months ago? Well, we didn't get many takers! I count a total of 7 letters in his treasure chest: 2 from his Grambot, 2 from his Uncle Davey, 1 from his Auntie T'in, 1 from Amy, and 1 from Mary Beth.
We are so excited for these letters! Thank you all so much!!
Yet, we'd REALLY like some more. And it's certainly not too late (it's not like he'll be reading them anytime soon). So we're calling you out by name now: James' Uncle Jamie, Grand Aunt Margie, Cousin Barry Jr, Great-Grandma & Great-Grandpa, all the "Waddells", Robyn & Stephen, Jenny, Jen, John & Betsy, Kelly B, Giri & Sharmila, Nicole, Michelle, Jenn, Kelly C, Karyn, Michelle & Jerry, Sandy, Al & Christina... Let's hear from you! And if I didn't name you specifically, don't think you're off the hook - my lack of memory and train-of-thought these days is to blame!
1 comment:
Ha! Thanks for calling me out there Denise! When was that posted so I can refer back? I'll do my best to get this done for James!
Post a Comment