Mom sent out her photos from our vacation today, and she definitely had some winners that I had to share. Here are my favorites...
James took a "yoga break" at the Exploratorium to watch the tropical fish:
Team Lindsay took a group photo atop the living roof:
James drove the "Piwate Sip!" in the Little Explorer's Cove:
Team Lindsay took a group photo atop the living roof:
James drove the "Piwate Sip!" in the Little Explorer's Cove:
We got a photo with D&T as we settled into the beach house:

Grambot was so happy playing with her little pistol at the pebble beach:
While I enjoyed the pebble massage:
And James and Jay wrestled:
And watched the waves:
Cora likes to touch finger tips, just like ET:
James and Eli enjoyed their snack traps:
A lot:
And I showed Dave that 28-month-olds are plenty old enough to handle horsey rides:
Good times folks. Good times.
While I enjoyed the pebble massage:
And James and Jay wrestled:
And watched the waves:
Cora likes to touch finger tips, just like ET:
James and Eli enjoyed their snack traps:
A lot:
And I showed Dave that 28-month-olds are plenty old enough to handle horsey rides:
Good times folks. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment