Ethnic Supper Club convened yesterday after a long absence (due to the departure of Sara and Philip, and the holidays, of course) to celebrate the eve of the Chinese New Year. We enjoyed homemade dumplings, egg rolls, crab Rangoon, egg drop soup, beef and broccoli, General Tso chicken, lychee gelatin and fortune cookies for desert, and some Chinese (and Thai...) beers to accompany the feast. Oh, and Whoopie Pies for the munchkins (and those who didn't love the lychee so much).
We had new attendees this month, including Cari and Mike and their boys Jacob and Bridger, and Erinn. Jay and I were really impressed with how well the boys played together, and excited to learn that we'll be able to use our little kiddie picnic table until James is at least 10-years-old (that would be Jacob's age, the cutie on the front left):
(For the record, I didn't intentionally cut Mike out of the photo. And I didn't notice until I downloaded it that his head was missing. No worries though, he wasn't smiling at my camera anyway - ha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment