Wednesday, January 11, 2012

RAINY DAY ACTIVITY

When it's cold and rainy, and daddy can't take you to the playground, the next best thing is a warm bath with colored shaving cream to paint with.

Am I right?
Pretty sure they had an awesome afternoon!

Photos by Jay

4 comments:

Karen said...

You two are the best parents ever:) So cute!

Michelle Bourne said...

Totally awesome! When I first saw Cora's picture on FB I immediately thought, "Oh no, what did she get in to." Then I realized her daddy encouraged this. Ha! Looks like a fun afternoon.

Sharmila Athrey said...

I cannot believe how you all come up with these awesome fun for the babies. Wish we were as creative as you both are.

TEAM LINDSAY said...

I can't take credit for most of these "Kid Craft" ideas. I find them on blogs I read, the Play at Home Mom facebook page, and Pinterest. I have a stockpile of ideas I'm just waiting for the kids to be old enough to do! (We tried the shaving cream with James when he was about a year old and it didn't go over very well. He just wanted to eat it. Hence the reason we waited until Cora was at least a year and a half!)