Yeah, so, we couldn't wait until April to do another mud run... They are just TOO MUCH FUN! And even though the Run For Your Lives event is pricey for a 5K race (so was the Warrior Dash), once I watched a video of the obstacles and the chase, I knew we had to do it.
So we signed up.
On Saturday November 17, 2012, we'll be near Orlando, Florida, dodging zombies while sliding through mud pits, swimming through pools of blood, jumping over hay bales, climbing walls, running through tunnels, and who knows what else. It's going to be awesome!
There's no telling what our course's obstacles will be, but with 5 months to train, we know we'll be able to handle anything they throw at us!
I joked with Jay this morning that we should start training this fall with the Zombies, Run! app from Apple.
Because...
Now, I just hope I don't get injured or eaten while out there, since I'm seriously considering signing up for my first half marathon, to take place the following morning. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy.



1 comment:
Hey friend:) I have done a few half marathons...I would serisouly reconsider doing two runs back-to-back. Unless, you really do just want to have fun with it and don't care about time. This is coming from one "shin splint" friend to another!
Post a Comment