Friday, September 7, 2012

A FRIDAY FREQUENT

Somebody must have missed his nap at school today, since he fell asleep between home and the splash park. Don't worry, I didn't let him miss out on any fun - he woke up as soon as I said "We're here!"

Somebody else is learning to walk! 
(He can even get up into a standing position all by himself now - go Leo!)

James and Cora missed their buddy Manu BADLY while he was on vacation. When I dropped James at school after his doctor appointment on Thursday, he saw Manu out on the playground and started yelling "Manu's here! Manu's HERE! I gotta go outside and play with him!"

Grady came to play today too! 

And Will!
(Poor Will - he is SO SWEET, and James and Cora tend to take advantage of that - those are his buckets that Cora is playing with...)

 It's still hot here in the Deep South, so we plan to keep on hanging at the splash park until they turn the water off!

1 comment:

Al and Christina said...

Notice what he's holding though? A truck that does not belong to him. And don't worry, he has his moments of not being sweet. :)