Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SCHOOL PORTRAIT DAY: FALL 2012

It will be interesting to see how well they cooperated for the photographer (since this was one of 10 practice shots I took this morning before leaving for school, and it was the only one where James wasn't grumpy, Cora wasn't showing off her panties, and they were both looking at the camera), but at least we know we sent them to school in cute outfits!

4 comments:

Al and Christina said...

They are so cute! If Ollie is their photographer (and I think she is), she gets them to say "pumpkin" or some silly phrase so they smile. I tried it with Will, but he just danced around instead. This is such a tough age to get decent pictures of!

Michelle Bourne said...

Cuties for sure! They did wear shoes, huh?

TEAM LINDSAY said...

They wore their Keens, but I asked the teachers to make sure they took them off for photos. James doesn't have any dress shoes, and Cora's only dress shoes that fit her right now are pink. Since it was a barn door backdrop, I figured they'd be OK shoe-less...

TEAM LINDSAY said...

Yes, Ollie was the photographer! Her photos in the spring were awesome, so my fingers are crossed we get some good ones this time too :-)