Thursday, May 23, 2013

BITTY BABY

Cora received an early birthday present last night! Her Gramma has been wanting to get her an American Girl Bitty Baby doll for a while now, and decided that her 3rd birthday was the perfect occasion. Cora was entranced, and hasn't let Bitty Baby (or any of her accessories) out of her sight since. I took a lot of photos (because it was SO cute to see her excitement), so here's the reveal: 

Seeing Bitty Baby for the first time and giving her a kiss through the box
Waiting anxiously for daddy to release Bitty baby from the box...
Entertaining herself with the box lid and Bitty Baby's baby book while daddy freed the teddy bear:
Thrilled that Bitty Baby's eyes shut when she's laying down:
Putting Bitty Baby in her crib (an American Girl Bitty Baby hand-me-down from her second cousin, Julia) and spinning the mobile for her:
Opening the box of Bitty Baby accessories:
Learning how to put Bitty Baby into her carrier/backpack:
Check me out! I can carry my baby on my back just like mama carries me!
Thank you Gramma! Our little mama-in-training is super happy with her first birthday gift!

1 comment:

Al and Christina said...

Cute! I'm on the American Girl mailing list for some reason and I can't wait until Lauren is old enough for a Bitty Baby. Cora looks so happy with her new baby.