Tuesday, February 4, 2014

GROWING GOLDEN LOCKS

 Jay and I switched kid pick-up days again, so that he can attend the new yoga class offered at our gym on Tuesdays and I can take Cora to dance (and ensure her hair is in the requisite ponytail or bun). While this throws off my running schedule (no worries, I'm always changing up my "schedule" anyway), I think after a week or so of adjustment (just in time for soccer practice to start for James!) we'll have our new routine figured out. This was only Cora's second class (last week was cancelled due to the snow/ice) and she was so very happy to get dressed up and do her hair (she requested a ponytail instead of a bun today). She asked me to take pictures for Daddy and Gramma and Grambot, so I did.
 Once inside and out of the rain, into her sparkly skirt and ballet shoes.

No comments: