Sunday, February 19, 2017

3 MILE TOUR

What better way to finish off a camping trip than with a hike? We took the kids to the Louisiana State Arboretum and planned a route with the ranger to take us through some varied habitat and cover about 3 miles. The kids did better than I did with my bum knee (I haven't mentioned it here, but I did something to it 2 weeks ago and either badly strained or partially tore my ACL, or something...), but I made it (with Jay's old knee brace) and we enjoyed our little walk in the woods.
 I don't know. Perhaps she liked the feel of the sunshine on her belly? All of the parades we attended were family friendly events, so she didn't learn it in Lafayette! At least we were the only people out there...
 Just taking a break while he waits for mama to catch up...

No comments: