If you're down in Natchez anytime soon and haven't yet been to The Camp, try it out. The food was wonderful and well priced, and they had a great selection of craft beer!
We paused in the middle of dinner to step outside for some sunset photos because it was too pretty not to. These kids... I promise I'm counting my blessings...
While the boys hiked up the hill to get the van, Cora kept her crippled mama company (a full day on my feet at parades plus the 3-mile hike meant that my knee was swollen and down for the count by this point). I couldn't resist getting a better picture of her new smile.
The sunset lighting was so gorgeous. So is my girl. While she may make me crazy sometimes (and yes mom, I know I had it coming), she really can flip a 180 and make my heart melt the next second. I'm so thankful for her spunk and adventurous spirit. She's a wonderful balance to James' calm and sweet demeanor. What a lucky mama I am.






No comments:
Post a Comment