Friday, December 14, 2018

DRESS REHEARSAL AND A SIGNIFICANT BIRTHDAY

Sometimes we get the best pictures at dress rehearsal (but these are just the ones I took - minus the one above, which RiverPointe took themselves to post in advertisement of the recital)
Jay had to spend his birthday evening (all of it... dress rehearsal generally lasts 5+ hours and this year was no different) corralling boys and shushing excited little girls waiting in the wings.
The bow is always a chore to rehearse (so many kids on stage at once!)
I love grabbing class photos on the stairs heading up to the stage:
These ones were actually taken at the end of the first recital, I just forgot to put them into that post:
We did take Jay out to a very late dinner after the rehearsal and opened presents (and had lunch with his coworkers the day before), but it's always a little tough to have your birthday so close to Christmas and amid all the busyness of December. Happy 42nd Birthday Jay - now you have the answer to EVERYTHING!

No comments: