James really dislikes having his diaper changed. No matter where we do it or how fast we are at it, he is bound to wimper at least a little, if not engage in a full-fledged scream-fest. Sometimes he gets so upset that he ends up sounding robotic, which can be amusing (for us, anyway). Luckily, these fits end as soon as the diaper change is complete!
Also, remember how I said in a previous post that I read that hiccups do not bother babies? Well, I no longer believe that... James seemed genuinely annoyed by his hiccups the other day:
Disclaimer: No babies were harmed in the making of these videos
2 comments:
I sure like at the end of the first video how he peeks his eye open as if to make sure you guys were still watching and paying him attention. I'm glad I got to see him for a few minutes Saturday. Thank you guys for coming out!! Congrats again on being an Aunt!
I feel your pain little man... I hate the hiccups! They hurt.... and anyone that says they don't has never had them!!! His little diaper tantrum made me laugh.... the world is so rough.. He is so handsome... Little Barry loves looking at the videos... He keeps talking about his new little cousins... and he really knows who belongs to whom.
Post a Comment