They're new, and they're even a size larger! James' toes were FINALLY starting to creep towards the ends of his size 3 shoes, so we ordered him some new shoes for summer, with plenty of room to grow (there is a HUGE difference between size 3 and size 4):
These cool sandals are Umi's, a brand I bought once before from Babysteals.com (if you haven't checked them out, I highly recommend them - one item per day, anywhere from 40-70% off). The blue/gray shoes that I got CHEAP from Babysteals are also size 4's, so we knew they'd "fit" (as opposed to the other sandals I had previously purchased in size 4 from a different brand, which might fit James when he's actually 4...). We love the Umi's because they're soft-soled, yet have grippers to help early walkers from slipping and falling, and they're super easy for us to get off-and-on. Not to mention these sandals fully protect his toes, which is good since he's still crawling. Two thumbs up!
P.S. Although James has moved up a shoe size, he's mostly still wearing his size 12-month clothes. Some of the pants are starting to get too short, but the 18-month pants are ridiculously long on him... I guess we'll resort to tight-rolls soon (just kidding)! He can wear the 18-month shirts and onesies though, they just hang loose... So for those of you who bought James size 18-month clothes for his birthday, don't worry, you'll start seeing pictures of him in those soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment