As you all know by now, cheese is James' favorite food. He eats it every single day, and sometimes twice a day (don't worry, babies don't have to be concerned about cholesterol during their first 2 years). We usually serve it in cubes or sticks, but the other night we decided to try shredded. James thought it was awesome. We thought it was extremely messy. Extremely. I think we'll stick to the cubes from now on...
Here is James' excited face (which he makes all the time now - and it's SO darn cute, and which is almost always accompanied by an "oh" or "ooh"):
Grabbing a handful (and taking it seriously):
After he cleared the last pile of cheese from his tray and already ready for more. This is the face James makes when he's annoyed by something (like waiting for a cheese refill), but not upset yet. I actually snapped this photo the second time he made the face... I thought it was so funny the first time, that before I shredded him more cheese, I asked him to make his crazy face and showed him the expression I was talking about, and he imitated it right back to me (oh man, is this age ever fun!):
And finally, happily chowing down on round two of shredded cheddar. Sharp cheddar:
And no, he never eats just a little bit of anything, ever. We have to limit the number of bites we place on his tray because he often just scoops everything into his hand and shoves it all into his mouth at once. Picture a chipmunk and you get the idea...
And no, he never eats just a little bit of anything, ever. We have to limit the number of bites we place on his tray because he often just scoops everything into his hand and shoves it all into his mouth at once. Picture a chipmunk and you get the idea...
1 comment:
Obviously I was going back through your old posts just looking at pictures of James. I just wanted to say, Mason started wearing this onesie at 5 months and is about ready to pass it on to Gage. Slow down big boy!!
Post a Comment