Saturday, September 4, 2010

JAMES' 18-MONTH PORTRAITS

Portraits by Jay

(NOTE: It's EXTREMELY difficult to get still photos of a wild 1.5-year-old. Even when you balance him on a large rock, expecting him to be unable to wiggle his way down...)

6 comments:

Al and Christina said...

Jay takes such good pictures! You really need to hire him out! James is really all boy, love that last picture.

TEAM LINDSAY said...

I keep tellin' ya, he'd love to take portraits of Will for you guys. And/or the whole fam, if you want. He'd love to add to his portfolio of baby portraits (in case he starts a business some day)...

Michelle Bourne said...

In the first picture I can see what you were talking about with his bangs. They look fine to me! It's hard to mess up that precious face!

TEAM LINDSAY said...

I tried to fix his dopey haircut Michelle, but I have no skills... at least the straight-across chop is slightly masked now...

Mary Beth said...

James looks so big in these photos. They're great! And I like the theory that balancing him on a big rock will keep him still. Maybe we'll get some big rocks for our house. David's wild.

TEAM LINDSAY said...

If only it worked longer than 3 seconds... It takes longer than 3 seconds to get James' attention on the camera, hence the lack of smile photos. He was way more interested in finding a way down to go run around the yard...