Thursday, September 2, 2010

SHE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD...

...in her hands!


Cora discovered her hands yesterday. Dad and I witnessed her first realization following an afternoon diaper change, and we just so happened to also catch it on video, while we were getting her to do her other trick (which is to smile when we tell her to "show us happy"). The look on her face when she noticed those hands were something she could control is priceless!

Later that evening, as we were eating dinner (minus Jay, who was entertaining his fussy daughter), Jay yelled to me from the computer room. Thinking something was wrong, I rushed back there. Turns out Cora was showing her Daddy what she learned earlier in the day. Since we had forgotten to tell him about it, he was completely surprised and very excited to tell me all about it. Cora, your Daddy couldn't be more proud of you!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I love the way she's looking at her hands here. Too cute!