Friday, November 18, 2011

THE KIDDIE TABLE

We were all pleased as punch to have a dinner party tonight! I don't often blog our dinner get-togethers, because I tend to forget to take out the camera (I know, shocker, right?), but I couldn't resist snapping a few photos of James and Cora at their little kiddie table with their pal Azure:
James and Azure played so well together, for hours and hours (Amy and I were busy crafting, and somehow Jason, and then Jay, got recruited for felt-cutting duties), and we overheard the sweetest little conversations between them throughout the night. Cora continually cracked everyone up. We ate pizza (not homemade by me) and scrumptious apple pie (homemade from scratch, including the apples, by Amy). Thanks again for coming over to hang out guys, it was a great night and we hope to see y'all again soon!

(And I promise to finish those shirts this weekend and get photos up on the blog!)

(Oh, and I need to get video of Cora saying "Azure" - it's the cutest thing! She has learned lots of names in the past few days, and seems to be picking up about 2-3 new words every day. It's wild!)

No comments: