Monday, September 24, 2012

SO MUCH FOR MODESTY

I know, I know... We tried so hard to protect Cora's modesty on the blog when she was an infant, and just look at her now. If I never posted photos of her in her undies (or nekkid), there would definitely be days where I just couldn't post any pictures at all. This girl is impossible to keep clothed in the house (and driveway). Hopefully she's not so free at school (pretty sure her strongly Christian academy would frown deeply at that), though I did find her out back playing shoe-less in the dirt this afternoon. She's definitely a free spirit...





(Yeah, yeah. I know James is often nekkid in photos too. He's not as bad about it as Cora though. His shtick is wearing his pajama bottoms commando...) 

1 comment:

Sharmila Athrey said...

That is funny!! Madhav is the same these days, he loves to be without clothes.