Friday, January 4, 2013

NOT TOO LATE IN THE SEASON...

...for leaf piles in the Deep South!

The kids had a lot of fun at the park this afternoon, despite the cold (note Cora's bright pink hands after removing her gloves - poor girl can't handle temps below 50!), due to a giant leaf pile. They threw them over the fence, at each other, and all over me. I happily let them bury me in leaves... until Cora got upset that mommy was getting hurt. She hurriedly tried to dig me out of the leaves, asking if I was ok - sweet girl.

This photo just cracks me up...

And another random thought I just want to record before I forget. James' gloves have bones on them, and he loves them (just cheap $1 gloves from Walmart). What cracks us up is that anytime he sees bones or skulls (on his gloves, in books, on TV, etc.) he calls them "stone heads". Very appropriate, I suppose (for the skulls, anyway), but it still makes us laugh every single time!

No comments: