Thursday, January 24, 2013

ST. JUDE WARRIORS!

We're now 3 months out from Warrior Dash Mississippi and I'd like to share with you our Vicksburg Warriors team page, created with the goal of raising $1000 for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Our team currently has 11 members, and I'm confident that we can reach or exceed this goal by working together! If you have the means, please consider making a donation to our team and/or sharing the link with your friends and family. The more people we tell about this, the greater the impact we will make - even $1 makes a huge difference when all your buddies contribute! So thank you in advance, whether you donate or share our link, we appreciate the help in reaching our goal. This is such an important cause, and the Dash is a really fun fundraising opportunity for us! 

P.S. If you would like your donation to credit Jay or I specifically, go to our personal pages (Denise or Jay) and donate from there. ALL donations will credit our team, but to credit a specific team member you have to donate from their personal page. Thanks!!

No comments: