There are no words to accurately describe how that makes me feel and how much I physically hurt for them, and yet there are so many words going through my head... But rather than go on and on as you know I could, I will keep this short and sweet, just like Christopher. His daddy wrote that he changed the lives of so many people for the better, and he couldn't be more right. Christopher's honest and unending love, his laughter, his strength, his pure joy when getting to do what he loved, and his charismatic little personality were the light of many of our days. I know this because so many of you have so constantly checked in with me about him over the past couple of years. He never left your thoughts. You prayed alongside us and relished the adorable photos and videos his parents so graciously shared with us. He touched your hearts, and I know you're all hurting for my friends too. He is loved by people around the world and he will always be a light for us, now shining down from above where he'll watch us from heaven with those beautiful blue eyes.
We love you Christopher, always.

2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear this. We will be praying for his family.
Oh, sorry I'm just seeing this! There are no words. Prayers will continue for his family and friends during this time of grieving. He is precious little boy.
Post a Comment