Saturday, September 24, 2016

PUMPKIN TOWER

Cora started decorating for Halloween last weekend while I was in Memphis despite my pleas to wait for me (I didn't want to miss out!), but luckily there was still plenty to do (we own far more Halloween decor than we do for Christmas or any other holiday). We finished up this afternoon (well, all except the mantel, since we're waiting on a delivery...) and Cora was a wonderful helper (she gave me some great new ideas that I'll post about when the mantel is complete). She was beside herself when I handed her this door decoration that Gramma sent us last November and quickly got to work decorating the pumpkin faces, on HER closet door (much to James' dismay, but hey, he was busy playing video games, so I let my little helper make the call on location).
 Once it was complete, she changed into last year's skeleton jammies (they mostly fit, but only because I bought them big) and posed and asked me to send a photo to Gramma.



No comments: