After successfully dropping their grandparents at the airport (as much as they love us, they really were ready to end the travel drama and get home to doctors appointments and my grandparents), I took the kids to Mellow Mushroom for a fun dinner (to lift their spirits) before going by Toys-R-Us to cash in the giftcards that their great-grandparents sent them for Christmas. As soon as we sat down our waitress gave each of us a scratch-off and told us we could win all sorts of things, including free pizza for an entire year. After laughing that off, we got to scratching, and what do ya know? Cora won free pizza for AN ENTIRE YEAR. I thought she was kidding, but nope. A free large cheese or pepperoni once a week for 12 months! James won a $10 cheese pizza and I won a free appetizer. Needless to say, our dinner was practically free and the kids were thrilled ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment