Monday, September 10, 2018

THE CRAZY CAT PEOPLE

We brought home a pair of kitten yesterday!
While playing with the litter of 6 two-month-old kittens at the Rowe's house, 3 of whom were all black, Jay had a hard time deciding which one to bring home... So he made the sad puppy dog eyes... and before I knew it I had agreed to bringing twice as many kittens home. Making us twice as crazy.
They are complete lap cats (finally!) and love each other to pieces (plus, now they have a built-in playmate since the older cats are not pleased with their arrival), so it has worked out really well so far. The only bummer (in my book, since I'm not the one that cleans the litter) will be the added vet bills, but they truly are a small price to pay for filling your home with cuddles and cuteness. I mean, come on, this one below literally crawled onto Jay's upper arm, laid his head on Jay's shoulder, and gazed at him until he started petting him. They are super sweet!
I'm sure Cannon, Clawdia, and Starfire will come around...
They don't have names yet (Jay will be making the final decisions), but we have some ideas!

No comments: