I suppose. I was hoping to have made at least a TINY bit of progress at my 36-week prenatal appointment today, but no such luck. No dilation. It's OK though. It would be best for Cora to stay put a bit longer anyway. We don't hit full-term status until Friday. And it would be especially convenient if she stays put until her Grandma arrives. I also had no change in blood pressure and was negative for Group B Strep - both excellent pieces of news!
They clocked Cora at 155 bpm today - good and strong. My doc agreed with me that I am definitely carrying Cora lower than I carried James. It's apparently pretty common to carry your second (and subsequent) children lower. I've noticed it not just from photos (and comments by friends and family), but also because I can BREATHE, and my ribs have been completely free of kicks. I'm pretty sure James had his feet wedged up under my rib cage for at least his entire final month in utero... So thanks my little darling, you are making this pregnancy pretty easy on your Mama!
Of course, we can't end the post without an updated belly photo.
Here I am at 36 weeks:
Here I am at 36 weeks:

No comments:
Post a Comment