Grandpa (or "Pi-Paw", as James sometimes calls him now) and Grambot are back in town! I grabbed the kiddos from daycare immediately following naptime (and fresh diaper changes) and headed to the airport to collect them. We fed Cora, ran a couple very quick errands, and headed to an early dinner. In that time frame, James drank 2 cups of juice/water. And since I hadn't packed an extra pair of pants (because our cloth diapers never leak), I got to be that mom, the one with a pantless almost 2-year-old, strolling around in the cool evening breeze. Sorry buddy.
Oh, and for the record, Dick's Sporting Goods does not carry toddler-sized pants.
3 comments:
Hehe, at least his diapers are cute =)
LOL! Dawn stole my comment. Yay for cute diapers mom!
Hey, it's only legal for him to get away without wearing pants for a few more years. At least it wasn't cold out!
Post a Comment