Saturday, March 26, 2011

WHILE DADDY STUDIES...

Cora slept until 8:20 this morning. James until 8:40. (I know, right?) When we finally rolled out of bed, we threw some clothes on, grabbed some oatmeal breakfast cookies, and headed over to the Hancocks for a playdate with Coltin. The boys had a great time in the backyard sliding and riding ATVs and "gardening" and playing with Bella Dog. James had never driven a battery-powered vehicle before, and he seemed to really like the ATV. And whenever it got stuck in the tall grass, Coltin gave him a push start. So cute! Stirlin made a yummy lunch and we stayed and played for hours. Cora was a good girl and let Dawn hold her, but she was scared of Bella. She was also fascinated by Bella. Silly girl. Thanks so much for a really fun morning you guys! Next time you can come over and we'll let the boys destroy OUR house!

(And yes, I am completely in LOVE with these owl pants...)

1 comment:

Dawn Hancock said...

We had soooo much fun and it was awesome to watch James and Coltin playing! We will definitely have to do it again SOON! Cora was too cute and I was so impressed she let me hold her. I hope Emma will let my friends hold her b/c Coltin never did!