When I got home today to listen to James and Cora tell me about their day at school and afternoon at the gym, the rocket launcher was the highlight of their tales. Cora was so excited I could barely pull two words apart at a time to decipher her sentences (because she was talking so fast) and James went on and on about the "bitty tiny rockets" and "shooting the rockets way up into the sky" and how he needs a "big rocket so I can ride in it". Jay reported that they were awesome about taking turns and cheering each other on (in fact, these two have been playing very nicely together for quite a while now, much to our relief). Needless to say, these rockets will be a go-to activity for a while. BIG hit! MANY thanks to Lauchlin and Olivia for the creative birthday gift (received back at James' rocket ship party, and somehow tucked safely into a closet until recently...)!


No comments:
Post a Comment