The Jackson Zoo's
annual Member's Only event "Feast with the Beasts" was a great way to start our long weekend! Poor Jay is bogged down with an extremely busy final semester and couldn't come along, but the kids and I met up with the Sanchez crew for animal viewing, free food, bouncy house fun, and a carousel and train ride to end the night.
 |
| (Watching the tiger and yelling "RAWR!") |
Quick nostalgia break: look how much smaller they were at this event last year!
 |
| (Watching the magician) |
 |
| (Watching a zookeeper feed bananas to the chimps) |
 |
| (Getting temporary tattoos - first time!) |
 |
| (My camera is partially busted due to kid fingers always messing with the lens cover... In the dark of the train ride, I didn't realize it wasn't fully open. Still a cute Sanchez family photo though!) |
 |
| (This one stayed awake until we were 10 minutes from the house, then passed out. I couldn't resist a picture before I finished pulling her out of the car) |
 |
| (And this one stayed awake until about 9:30pm. NO IDEA how he did that, crazy kid!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment