I spoke with Stephen tonight. They're at the airport headed to Portland. The CT scan showed cancer, neuroblastoma, and it's bad. Chris' entire abdomen is filled with cancer. The hospital there was talking about admitting him for surgery and further tests on Monday, so they just grabbed their bags and the first flight to Oregon. Chris will be admitted there (OHSU) immediately tonight and the doctors will get right to work. Stephen said that other than looking a bit pale, it's impossible to comprehend what is going on inside of Chris because he's running around the airport without a care in the world, just the cutest and happiest little guy. Please pray for Chris, and for Robyn and Stephen, with everything you've got. They have a long road ahead of them and they need our strength to help fuel their own. I will update whenever I get news (because I know so many of you love them and are concerned and wanting to help), but it will be sporadic as they undergo tests, surgery, chemo, etc., and hopefully find a few moments for sleep. And please feel free to get everyone you know praying for Chris. The more, the better.
Friday, January 25, 2013
PRAYER REQUEST
I spoke with Stephen tonight. They're at the airport headed to Portland. The CT scan showed cancer, neuroblastoma, and it's bad. Chris' entire abdomen is filled with cancer. The hospital there was talking about admitting him for surgery and further tests on Monday, so they just grabbed their bags and the first flight to Oregon. Chris will be admitted there (OHSU) immediately tonight and the doctors will get right to work. Stephen said that other than looking a bit pale, it's impossible to comprehend what is going on inside of Chris because he's running around the airport without a care in the world, just the cutest and happiest little guy. Please pray for Chris, and for Robyn and Stephen, with everything you've got. They have a long road ahead of them and they need our strength to help fuel their own. I will update whenever I get news (because I know so many of you love them and are concerned and wanting to help), but it will be sporadic as they undergo tests, surgery, chemo, etc., and hopefully find a few moments for sleep. And please feel free to get everyone you know praying for Chris. The more, the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh Denise, I'm just seeing this and it breaks my heart to read. I remember the other night at dinner you were just talking about how well the 3 of them were doing. Things like this we'll never understand. I'll be praying for Chris and his parents. I'm also sending this on to our Pastor to have him put on our prayer list at church if that's ok.
Post a Comment