Stephen and Robyn have started a CaringBridge site for Christopher as a way to keep their friends and family (and the many people across the country who are hoping and praying along with us) up to date on his progress as he goes through treatments. Please feel free to visit the website (there is also a mobile app and an option to receive updates via email) and leave your prayers, positive thoughts, and words of encouragement. If you would prefer to send a handwritten note or anything else, I think it is OK to do so, so please contact me for the appropriate address.
Also, I would like to post again the link to Karyn's CaringBridge site. Although it hasn't been updated in a while, she has had a second surgery, and on her most recent checkup discovered spots on her liver (though her neck and lungs were clear). I am asking you to also keep her in your prayers as she awaits further results.
No comments:
Post a Comment