I took the kids to Sno Biz for the first time this summer. They loved climbing the step stool to order their flavors (watermelon for James, "pink" for Cora, which I translated to strawberry for the girl who took our order), sitting in the shade to eat/drink them, and people watch.
There was a group of 3 high school girls (and one of their little brothers) that ordered right after us and sat at the picnic table in front of us (in the sun). James watched them intently as they attempted to get the perfect "girls of summer" picture for their Facebook/Twitter accounts, alternately changing the order they were sitting in, hair up vs. hair down, smiles vs. duck lips, etc. The little brother was very patient through all this and took many photos with their iPhones. When I knelt down in from of the kids and asked them to smile for a picture for daddy, this is what I got, James attempting to imitate the high school girls...


No comments:
Post a Comment