Agape is doing a Dollar Fundraiser to help raise funds for playground equipment. Not to upgrade, but to get their first REAL playground equipment ever! They currently have an old swingset and a few random/broken plastic toddler playhouses (like the Little Tikes type houses). No slide(s), no ladders, no climbing structures of any kind (unless you count the overturned playhouses that the older kids sometimes arrange into tunnels). A set of commericial grade (SAFE!) playground equipment would be truly wonderful for these kids! If you can spare a dollar, we would absolutely appreciate your assistance with this fundraiser. We are aiming to complete a sheet for both James and Cora. All our dollars are due next Friday - please let me know if you are interested and able to contribute!

1 comment:
I have no cash on me, but I think I can scrape up a couple dollars in quarters if that's acceptable. :)
Post a Comment