Sunday, January 18, 2015

BIPPITY BOPPITY BOO

Marie turned 2, and we went over to play with all her toys and eat her cupcakes! The kids had a great time chasing Mason and Marie's older cousin around, while Mason and his younger cousin chased the bigger kids. Some kids dressed up, some didn't. We all ate cake and sang to the birthday girl, who did an awesome job opening presents and looking adorable. Thanks for the invite Michelle!
Hiking up the hill to the house (for some reason Jay asked me not to drive up the insanely steep driveway...)
She's a real lady... I told her I'm showing this in her wedding slideshow someday...
These are their tough faces... sword fights are serious business!
It took her a while to figure out how to get it out of reverse...
Batman Mason, Cinderella Cora, Gage, Aila, and James on the run
King James eating "delicious popcorn" on the way home (it was cheesy and new to him - he loved it!)

2 comments:

Michelle Bourne said...

Glad you guys to come. Sorry you had to hike up that insanely steep hill! I must admit, that second to last picture cracks me up. I didn't even know all that was going on out there due to a clingy bday girl.

Michelle Bourne said...

Oh, and get that boy some Smart Pop popcorn! It's so yummy. ;-)