In the interest of combining some good beer tasting with a bit of brewery research, we visited a couple brewing companies in Fort Worth before dinner. Our first stop was Chimera, followed by HopFusion. Jay met the brewmasters at both places and score private brewery tours while the kids and I played games.
Her faces were cracking me up! We played 3 games while James went back to his Kindle.
Jay hadn't been to a Flying Saucer yet (I went to the one in Memphis with Robyn last fall), so headed into downtown to top off the afternoon with an early dinner there before heading back to the hotel for some swimming. Cora was fascinated with the decor (while James remained fascinated by his Kindle).
Cora did not do the best job eating her dinner (probably due to the ice cream earlier, and the pretzel appetizer we had here), and as I tried to get her to eat just a few more bites, she leaned back, lifter her shirt, and tried to stick her belly out, all while saying something along the lines of "Mama I know what I want and my body doesn't need all that". Hard to argue with that.













No comments:
Post a Comment