Saturday, April 8, 2017

DISNEY ON ICE 2017

We rushed from dance practice to Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream!
 It was not easy getting them to stand up straight (and not on their tip-toes), but here they are in order of age (8, 7, 6.5, 4.5). Those tiles are about 2 inches, so I'd guess that Will is about 2" taller than James who is 2" taller than Cora who is 6" taller than Lauren.

Last year's show had a lot of villians. This year it was all about the princesses (Snow White, Cinderella, and Rapunzel)!
 Gummy treats during intermission (souvenir from mama's trip out west).
Yes, Flynn Rider entered the ice suspended from a harness (just like in the movie), then proceeded to take Rapunzel on a harness-free soaring ride during the "best day ever" sequence. Yes, it was cool.
I think they all really enjoyed the show (I know I did!)

No comments: