Friday, June 9, 2017

(LITTLE) GIRLS NIGHT OUT

Autumn's mama called me earlier this week to see if Cora could come over Friday night for a Girls Movie Night. I asked Cora if she wanted to go and she responded with a squealing YES, so off she went! (I heard a couple other girls who were invited wanted to know the guest list first... I can't believe we're getting to that age where it matters. I'm thankful that Cora, social butterfly, can find or make friends anywhere she goes.) She ended up knowing most of the girls there though: Autumn, Cara Beth (one of her absolute favorite friends - they're in Girl Scouts together), Anzley (who she has been dancing with at RiverPointe for years now), and Addison (a friend she tends to see most often when we go out to Martin's for dinner). Autumn's mama, Sarah, reported that the girls weren't too interested in the movie though... Instead, they played outside, crafted, ate pizza, cut hydrangea souvenirs (with permission, thankfully!), and played fashion show.
(All pictures were group texted to the mamas. Sarah did a great job keeping the girls busy without losing her sanity - I was honestly impressed, because seven 7-year-olds seemed a little scary to me!)
 (Watching a little bit of Trolls)
 Cora brought home 4 bunches of hydrangea. She put 3 in a vase on the table for the family, and let me have the 4th as "get well flowers", so I put them up in the windowsill.

No comments: