Friday, August 13, 2010

DRUMROLL PLEASE...

We found out today that we're going to have a brand new NIECE on January 7th!

I guessed correctly (based on Taryn's sweets cravings), and Team Lindsay couldn't be happier. Now Miss Cora will have a buddy close in age, just like James. Of course, she and Baby Girl Bacon (names are still under discussion) won't be quite as close as James and Eli (who are a mere 3.5 weeks apart), but 7 months won't be much of a difference after the first year or so anyway. This is so fun! Congratulations David and Taryn and Eli!

(And now I have another excuse to buy bows and bloomers!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, catching up on your blog again...how cool!! :)

I am maybe just starting to get baby fever but it must wait until I'm done with my masters.

Congrats on the soon-coming niece!!