The portraits have been taken, picked through, edited, and uploaded, and the Christmas cards have been designed and ordered. What better way to celebrate that feat than by sharing some of the photos that didn't make the cut?...
The toddler did NOT want to sit still for family portraits. He was spinning circles and running around the backdrop and throwing a fit every time we scooped him up as he ran by. Cora didn't understand what all the fuss was about:

Baby Doll was full of patience and adorableness (is that a word?), so we took advantage. Team Lindsay still makes a cute family of three:
We decided to give James a couple weekends off before trying for the solo and sibling portraits. Unfortunately, we still dealt with spinning and running (and crawling) away:
And when we DID get him to sit still, well... Not so appropriate for a Christmas card:
Cora didn't mind her tutu, but she didn't love it either. Once the novelty of it wore off, we had to distract her to keep her happy. She's enjoying standing (assisted, of course) more and more these days:
And when she tipped over, we took a photo of the cute little Christmas Tree bloomers her Grambot got her:
Needless to say, we didn't get a single useable sibling photo. Oh well, there's always next year. When we'll have TWO toddlers running around acting crazy.Anyway, stay tuned for the real deal. We'll post the card here once it arrives, envelopes are addressed and mailed, and folks start receiving them. Hopefully that won't be AFTER Christmas...
1 comment:
OMG... I am so sick and can't breathe right now.. but looking at that pic of James is killing me... I can't stop laughing but I can't breathe either... if that doesnt appear to say.. thats what I think of this photo session... I love that pic... I also love the bloomers pic... I want one of each.. they are going side by side for the "what we think of this" frame!
Post a Comment